米格决心借琴参赛,命运转折

类别:动画电影

米格尔为参赛,决定从德拉库斯墓地借吉他。

时长 58 秒 · 语速 132 wpm

字幕原文

No more hiding, Dante. 丹特,别再躲了。

I gotta seize my moment. 我得抓住我的机会。

I'm gonna play in Mariachi Plaza 我要去流浪者广场演奏

if it kills me. 就算要我的命。

Dia de los Muertos has begun. 亡灵节开始了。

No, no, no, no, no. 不,不,不,不,不。

We have to make a clear path. 我们得开辟一条清晰的道路。

The petals guide our ancestors home. 花瓣指引我们的祖先回家。

We don't want them... 我们不希望他们...

would move this table? 谁来搬这张桌子?

In the courtyard, Nicos. 在院子里,尼科斯。

You want it down by the kitchen? 你想把它放在厨房旁边吗?

Si. 是的。

Next to the other 在另一个

one. 旁边。

Get under, get under. 钻进去,钻进去。

Miguel, nothing? 米格尔,什么都没有吗?

Miguel, 米格尔,

your abuelita had the most wonderful idea. 你的奶奶有个绝妙的主意。

We've all decided. 我们都决定了。

It's time you joined us in the workshop. 是时候你加入我们的工作室了。

What? 什么?

No more shining shoes. 不再擦鞋了。

You will be making them every day 你每天都会制作它们

after school. 放学后。

Oh, 哦,

our Miguelito carrying on the family tradition. 我们的米格利托继承了家族传统。

And on Dia de los Muertos, 而在亡灵节这天,

your ancestors will be so proud. 你的祖先会非常骄傲的。