伊梅尔达揭示音乐往事与家族牺牲
类别:动画电影
伊梅尔达找到米格,在给予祝福时,首次坦露她对音乐的热爱及为可可做出的牺牲。
时长 57 秒 · 语速 139 wpm
字幕原文
This nonsense ends now, Miguel. 米格,这种胡闹到此为止。
I am giving you my blessing 我把我的祝福给你。
and you are going home. 然后你就回家去吧。
I don't want your blessing. 我不要你的祝福。
Miguel, stop! 米格,住手!
I am trying to save your life. 我在努力挽救你的生命。
You're ruining my life. 你在毁掉我的人生。
What? 什么?
Music's the only thing that makes me happy. 音乐是唯一能让我快乐的东西。
And you, 而你,
you want to take that away. 你想夺走它。
You'll never understand. 你永远不会明白。
I 我
thought you hated music. 以为你讨厌音乐。
Oh, I loved it. 哦,我爱它。
I remember that feeling 我记得那种感觉,
when my husband would play 当我丈夫弹奏的时候,
and I would sing 我唱歌,
and nothing else mattered. 其他一切都不重要了。
But when we had Coco, 可是当可可出生后,
suddenly there was something in my life 突然间我的生命中有了某样东西,
that mattered more than music. 比音乐更重要。
I wanted to put down roots. 我想安顿下来。
He 他
wanted to play for the world. 想为全世界演奏。
We each made a sacrifice to get what we wanted. 我们都为了得到自己想要的而做出了牺牲。
Now you must make a choice. 现在你必须做出选择。
But 可是
I don't want to 我不想
pick sides. 选边站。