赫克托揭露德拉库斯窃歌害命
类别:动画电影
赫克托揭露德拉库斯为窃取歌曲并阻止他回家而下毒的真相。
时长 115 秒 · 语速 173 wpm
字幕原文
Those were my songs you took. 你拿走的那些歌是我的。
My songs that made you famous. 是我的歌让你成名。
What? 什么?
If I'm being forgotten, it's 如果我被遗忘了,那是因为
because you never told anyone 你从未告诉任何人
that I wrote them. 那些歌是我写的。
That's crazy. 这太荒谬了。
De La Cruz wrote all his own songs. 德拉库斯所有的歌都是自己写的。
You want to tell him? 你想告诉他吗?
Or should I? 还是我来?
Hector, 赫克托,
I never meant to take credit. 我从没想过要抢功劳。
We made a great team, 我们曾是绝佳的搭档,
but 但是
you died. 你死了。
And 而
I only sang your songs 我唱你的歌
because 只是因为
I wanted to keep a part of you alive. 我想让你的一部分活下去。
Oh, how generous. 哦,多么慷慨。
You really did play together. 你们真的曾一起演奏。
Look. 看。
I don't want to fight about it. 我不想为此争吵。
I just want you to make it right. 我只是想让你把事情纠正过来。
Miguel can put my photo up 米格尔可以把我的照片放上去
and I can cross over the bridge. 我就可以过桥了。
I can see my girl. 我可以看到我的女儿了。
Ernesto, 埃内斯托,
remember the night I left? 还记得我离开的那晚吗?
That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了。
We drank together, 我们一起喝酒,
and you told me you would move heaven 你告诉我你会为你的朋友赴汤蹈火。
and earth for your amigo. 那么,
Well, 我现在就求你这么做。
I'm asking you to now. 赴汤蹈火?
Heaven and earth? 就像电影里那样?
Like in the movie? 什么?
What? 那是唐·伊达尔戈的祝酒词。
That's Don Hidalgo's toast. 在德拉库斯的电影《回家之路》里。
In the De La Cruz movie, El Camino a Casa. 我说的是我的真实生活,米格尔。
I'm talking about my real life, Miguel. 不,
No, 就在里面。
it's in there. 看。
Look. 但在电影里,唐·伊达尔戈毒害了那杯酒。
But in the movie, Don Hidalgo poisons the drink. 干杯!
Salud! 毒药!
Poison! 那天晚上,埃内斯托。
That night, Ernesto. 我离开的那晚。
The night I left. 我们已经在路上表演了好几个月。
We'd been performing on the road for months. 我开始想家了,我收拾好了我的歌。
I got homesick, and I packed up my songs. 我们离实现梦想这么近了,
You want to give up now 你现在就要放弃吗?
when we're this close to reaching our dream? 这是你的梦想。
This was your dream. 你会应付的。
You'll manage. 没有你的歌,我做不到,赫克托。
I can't do this without your songs, Hector. 我要回家了,埃内斯托。
I'm going home, Ernesto. 如果你想恨我,那就恨吧,
Hate me if you want, 但我心意已决。
but my mind is made up. 哦,我永远不会恨你。
Oh, I could never hate you. 如果你非走不可,那么
If you must go, then 我敬你一杯,为你送行。
I'm sending you off with a toast. 为了我们的友谊。
To our friendship. 我会为你赴汤蹈火,我的朋友。
I would move heaven and earth for you, mi amigo. 干杯!
Salud! 你送我到火车站,
You walked me to the train station, 但我感到胃痛。
but I felt a pain in my stomach. 我以为一定是吃了什么东西。
I thought it must have been something I ate. 也许是那个香肠,我的朋友。
Perhaps it was that chorizo, my friend. 或者我
Or something I 喝了什么。
drank.