阿甘初遇巴布,畅聊捕虾生意
类别:经典电影
阿甘在军车上遇到巴布,巴布向他讲述了家族的捕虾生意。
时长 62 秒 · 语速 169 wpm
字幕原文
I didn't know who I might meet 我不知道我会遇到谁
or what they might ask. 也不知道他们会问什么。
You ever been on a real shrimp boat? 你坐过真正的捕虾船吗?
No. 没有。
But I've been on a real big boat. 但我坐过一艘很大的船。
I'm talking about a shrimp catching boat. 我说的是捕虾船。
I've been working on shrimp boats all my life. 我这辈子都在捕虾船上工作。
I started out on my uncle's boat, that's my mama's brother, 我是从我舅舅的船上开始的,就是我妈妈的哥哥,
when I was about maybe nine. 那时候我大概九岁。
I was just looking into buying a boat of my own 我当时正打算买一艘自己的船,
and got drafted. 结果就被征兵了。
My given name is 我的本名是
Benjamin Buford Blue. 本杰明·布福德·布鲁。
People call me Bubba. 大家叫我巴布。
Just like one of them old redneck boys. 就像那些老土包子一样。
Can you believe that? 你相信吗?
My name's Forrest Gump. 我的名字是福雷斯特·甘。
People call me Forrest Gump. 大家叫我福雷斯特·甘。
So Bubba was from Biolabatry, Alabama, 巴布来自阿拉巴马州的比奥拉巴特里,
and his mama cooked shrimp. 他妈妈会做虾。
And her mama, before her cooked shrimp... 她妈妈的妈妈,在她之前也会做虾……
And her mama before her mama cooked shrimp, too. 再往前,她妈妈的妈妈也会做虾。
Bubba's family knew everything they was to know about the shrimping business. 巴布一家对捕虾生意了如指掌。
I know everything they is to know about the shrimping business. 我对捕虾生意也了如指掌。
Matter of fact, I'm going into the shrimping business for myself 事实上,我打算自己做捕虾生意,
after I get out the army. 等我退伍以后。