克里斯自述身世,推销骨密度扫描仪受挫

类别:剧情电影

克里斯自述身世,并向医生推销骨密度扫描仪却遭拒绝。本片段介绍了主人公及其困境,对话清晰,适合学习人物背景和销售场景表达。

时长 50 秒 · 语速 159 wpm

字幕原文

I'm Chris Gardner. 我是克里斯·加德纳。

I met my father for the first time 我第一次见到我父亲

when I was 28 years old, 是在我28岁的时候,

and I made up my mind 我下定决心

as a young kid that 在我还是个孩子的时候就决定

when I had children, 当我有了孩子,

my children were gonna know 我的孩子会知道

who their father was. 他们的父亲是谁。

This is part of my life story. 这是我人生故事的一部分。

This part is called 这部分叫做

Riding the Bus. 坐公交车。

What's that? 那是什么?

It's a time machine, isn't it? 那是时光机,不是吗?

Seems like a time machine. 看起来像时光机。

That seems like a time machine. 那个看起来像时光机。

It's a time machine. 那是时光机。

Take me with you. 带我一起去。

This machine? 这台机器?

This machine on my lap? 我腿上的这台机器?

This guy, he has a time machine. 这个人,他有一台时光机。

He travels. 他穿越。

He travels in the past with this machine. 他用这台机器穿越到过去。

It is not a time machine. 它不是时光机。

It's a portable bone density scanner. 它是一台便携式骨密度扫描仪。

A medical device I sell for a living. 我靠销售这种医疗设备谋生。

Thank you very much for the opportunity. 非常感谢您给我这个机会。