新人入狱遭欺凌
类别:剧情电影
新入狱囚犯遭到老囚犯欺凌,引发狱警介入的致命冲突。
时长 94 秒 · 语速 146 wpm
字幕原文
The boys always go fishing with first-timers. 那些男孩总是带着新手去钓鱼。
And they don't quit till they reel someone in. 他们不罢休,直到钓到人为止。
Hey, 喂,
fat ass. Fat ass. 肥屁股。 肥屁股。
Talk to me, boy. 跟我说,小子。
Know you're there, I can hear you breathing. 我知道你在那儿,我能听到你呼吸。
I know you listen to these nitwits, you hear me? 我知道你听这些蠢货的,你听到我说的了吗?
This place ain't so bad. 这地方不赖。
Tell you what. 我跟你说。
I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. 我会带你认识认识, 让你感觉像到家了一样。
I know a couple of big old bull queers that just love to make your acquaintance. 我认识几个大块头老基佬 他们就 很想认识你。
Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours. 尤其是你那又大又白, 软乎乎的屁股。
God! 天啊!
I don't belong here! 我不该在这儿!
We have a winner! 我们有位赢家!
We want to go home! 我们想回家!
And it's fat ass by a nose! 肥屁股险胜!
Fresh fish! 新来的!
I don't want this. 我不要 这个。
I want to go home. 我想回家。
I want my mother. 我要我妈。
I had your mother. 我睡过你妈。
She wasn't that great. 她没那么 好。
What the crisis is, happy horse shit? 搞什么危机,高兴个屁啊?
He took the Lord's name in pain. 他痛苦地亵渎了主的名。
I'm telling the Lord. 我会告诉主的。
You'll be telling him with my baton up your ass. 你会把我的警棍插进你屁股里告诉他。
You've got to let me out of here. 你得让我出去。
What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk? 你有什么毛病,你这桶肥猴精?
Please. I ain't supposed to be here. 拜托。 我不该在这儿。
Not me. 不是我。
I ain't going to count to three. 我不会数到三。
I'm not even going to count to one. 我甚至不会数到一。
You will shut the fuck up or I'll sing you a lullaby. 你他妈给我闭嘴 不然我就给你唱摇篮曲。
Please, please. What a mistake. 拜托,拜托。 真是个大错。
You don't understand. I'm not supposed to be here. 你不明白。 我不该在这儿。
Open that cell. 把牢房打开。