Red警告Andy并交易石锤
类别:剧情电影
Red警告Andy监狱帮派的危险,并完成了石锤交易。
时长 107 秒 · 语速 166 wpm
字幕原文
Especially bogs. 尤其是沼泽。
Don't suppose it would help any if I explained to them I'm not homosexual? 我想这没什么用 如果我向他们解释我不是同性恋?
Neither are they. 他们也不是。
You have to be human first. 你 首先得是人。
They don't qualify. 他们不合格。
Full queers take by force. 真正的同性恋者会强取。
It's all they want or understand. 这是他们唯一想要或理解的。
But if I were you, I'd grow eyes in the back of my head. 但如果我是你, 我会在脑后长眼睛。
Thanks for the advice. 谢谢你的忠告。
Well, that's free. 嗯,那是免费的。
You understand my concern. 你明白我的担忧。
Well, if there's any trouble, I won't use the rock hammer, okay? 嗯,如果有什么麻烦,我不会用这把石锤的, 好吗?
Then I'd guess you want to escape. 那我猜你想逃跑。
Tunnel under the wall, maybe. 也许是挖地道穿墙。
If I miss something here, what's funny? 如果我漏掉了什么,那有什么好笑的?
You'll understand when you see the rock hammer. 你看到石锤就明白了。
What's an item like this usually to go for? 像这种东西通常卖多少钱?
Seven dollars in any rock and gem shop. 任何一家岩石 和宝石店都卖七美元。
My normal markup's 20%. 我通常加价20%。
But this is a specialty item. 但是 这是个特殊商品。
Risk goes up, price goes up. 风险越高,价格越高。
It's making an even ten bucks. 这样正好十块钱。
Ten it is. 就十块钱吧。
Waste of money, if you ask me. 要我说,这是浪费钱。
Why is that? 为什么这么说?
Folks around this joint love surprise inspections. 这地方的人喜欢突击检查。
They find it, you're gonna lose it. 他们要是找到了,你就会失去它。
If they do catch you with it, you don't know me. 如果他们真的抓到你带着它,你就说不认识我。
You mention my name, we'd never do business again. 你要是提到我的名字,我们以后就别想再做生意了。
Not for shoelaces or a stick of gum. 连鞋带或口香糖都不行。
Now, you got that? 现在,你明白了吗?
I understand. Thank you, 我明白了。 谢谢你,
Mr., uh... 先生,呃... 我叫雷德。
Name's Red.
Red. 雷德。
Why do they call you that? 他们为什么叫你 那个?
Maybe it's because I'm Irish. 也许是因为我是爱尔兰人。
I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. 我能理解为什么有些小伙子觉得他很傲慢。
He had a quiet way about him. 他有一种安静的气质。
A walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. 他的走路和说话方式 在这里很不寻常。
He strolled like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world. 他漫步着 就像公园里一个无忧无虑的人 没有任何烦恼。
Like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. 就像他穿了一件隐形外套 可以保护他免受这个地方的侵扰。
Yeah, I think it would be fair to say I liked Andy from the start. 是的, 我觉得可以公平地说 我从一开始就喜欢安迪。