狱警惩戒恶霸

类别:经典电影

安迪遭博格斯袭击后,狱警哈德利对博格斯施以重击,使其永久残疾。

时长 83 秒 · 语速 130 wpm

字幕原文

But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down hard. 但是你应该知道,突发性严重脑损伤会导致受害者 用力咬下去。

In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong, 事实上,我听说咬合反射 非常强烈,

they have to pry the victim's jaws open with a crowbar. 他们不得不撬开受害者的下巴 用撬棍。

Where do you get this shit? 哪儿 你从哪儿听来的这些鬼话?

I read it. Not a read. You ignorant fuck. 我读到的。 不是读到的。 你这个无知的混蛋。

Boggs didn't put anything in Andy's mouth, and neither did his friends. 博格斯没往安迪嘴里塞任何东西, 他的朋友们也没有。

What they did do is beat him within an inch of his life. 他们所做的 就是把他打得只剩一口气。

Andy spent a month in the infirmary. 安迪在医务室待了一个月。

Boggs spent a week in the hole. 博格斯在禁闭室待了一周。

Time's up, Boggs. 时间到了,博格斯。

It's your world, Boggs. 这是你的天下,博格斯。

Return to your cell blocks for evening camp. 回到你们的牢房,准备晚间集合。

All prisoners report for lockdown. 所有囚犯回牢房禁闭。

What? 什么?

No! Help! He's dead! 不! 救命! 他死了!

Two things never happened again after that. 有两件事再也没有发生过 在那之后。

The sisters never laid a finger on Andy again. 那些姐妹们再也没有碰过安迪一根手指头。

And Boggs never walked again. 而博格斯再也无法走路了。

They transferred him to a minimum security hospital upstate. 他们把他转到了一家州北部的低戒备医院。

To my knowledge, he lived out the rest of his days drinking his food through a straw. 据我所知,他余生都是靠吸管 进食度过的。

I'm thinking Andy could use a nice welcome back when he gets out of the infirmary. 我想安迪回来后会需要一个热烈的欢迎 等他从医务室出来的时候。