音乐:禁闭室里的精神食粮

类别:经典电影

Andy向Red讲述了禁闭室里音乐带来的精神慰藉。

时长 87 秒 · 语速 145 wpm

字幕原文

And you couldn't play something good, huh? 你就不能放点好听的吗?

Hank Williams or something? 汉克·威廉姆斯什么的?

They broke the door down before I could take requests. 他们把门砸开了。 还没等我点歌呢。

Was it worth it, two weeks in the hall? 在禁闭室待两周,值得吗?

Easiest time I ever did. 那是我经历过最轻松的日子。

Oh, shit. 哦,该死。

There's no such thing as easy time in the hall. 在禁闭室里根本没有轻松的日子。

That's right. 没错。

A week in the hall is like a year down the street. 在禁闭室待一周,就像在外面待一年。

I had Mr. Mozart to keep me company. 有莫扎特先生陪伴我。

So they let you tote that record player down there, huh? 所以他们让你带着 那台唱片机也带下去了,是吗?

It was in here. 它就在这里面。

In here. That's the beauty of music. 在这里面。 这就是音乐的魅力。

They can't get that from you. 他们 无法 从你身上夺走它。

Haven't you ever felt that way about music? 你难道没有对音乐有过那种感觉吗?

Well, I played a mean harmonica as a young man. 嗯,我口琴吹得很好。 在我年轻的时候。

Lost interest in it, though. 不过后来就没兴趣了。

Didn't make much sense in here. 在这里面也没什么意义。

Here's where it makes the most sense. 这里才是它最有意义的地方。

You need it so you don't forget. 你需要它,这样你就不会忘记。

Forget? 忘记?

Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone, 忘记 有 地方 这世上不是石头造的,

that there's something inside that they can't get to, 还有 你内心深处有东西 是他们触及不到的,

that they can't touch. It's yours. 是 他们无法触碰的。 那是你的。

What are you talking about? 你在说什么?

Hope. 希望。

Let me tell you something, my friend. 我告诉你,我的朋友。

Hope is a dangerous thing. 希望是件危险的东西。

Hope can drive a man insane. 希望会把人逼疯。

It's got no use on the inside. 在里面它一点用都没有。

You better get used to that idea. 你最好习惯 这种想法。

Like Brooks did? 像布鲁克斯那样吗?