杰克劝阻露丝跳海
类别:爱情电影
杰克在船尾发现欲跳海的露丝,并试图劝说她。
时长 68 秒 · 语速 158 wpm
字幕原文
Don't do it. 别做。
Stay back. 退后。
Don't come any closer. 别再靠近了。
Come on. 来吧。
Just give me your hand. 把手给我。
I'll pull you back over. 我会把你拉上来。
No. 不。
Stay where you are. 待在原地。
I mean it. 我是认真的。
I'll let go. 我会放手。
No, you won't. 不,你不会的。
What do you mean, no, I won't? 你说我不会是什么意思?
Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. 别以为你能告诉我我该做什么 和不该做什么。
You don't know me. 你不了解我。
Well, you would have done it already. 嗯,你早就做了。
You're distracting me. 你让我分心了。
Go away. 走开。
I can't. 我 不能。
I'm involved now. 我现在被牵扯进来了。
You let go and I'm going to have to jump in there after you. 你要是放手,我就得跳下去 追你。
Don't be absurd. 别荒谬了。
You'll be killed. 你会没命的。
I'm a good swimmer. 我很会游泳。
The ball alone would kill you. 光是那个球就能要你的命。
It would hurt. 会很痛。
I'm not saying it wouldn't. 我没说不会。
To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold. 说实话,我更担心的是 那水太冷了。
How cold? 多冷?
Freezing. 冰点。
Maybe a couple degrees over. 也许高几度。
You ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin? 你有没有,呃, 去过威斯康星州?
What? 什么?
Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. 嗯,他们那里的冬天是出了名的冷。
I grew up there near Chippewa Falls. 我在奇珀瓦瀑布附近长大。
I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, 我记得我小时候, 我和我父亲,
we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota. 我们在威索塔湖上冰钓。