海洋之心定情信物
类别:爱情电影
卡尔将海洋之心钻石赠予露丝,并请求她向他敞开心扉。
时长 51 秒 · 语速 121 wpm
字幕原文
I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你一直很忧郁。
I don't pretend to know why. 我不假装知道为什么。
I intended to save this until the engagement gala next week. 我本打算把这个留到 直到 订婚 晚会 下周。
But I thought tonight... 但是 我想 今晚...
Good gracious. 天哪。
...perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. ...也许是作为提醒 我对你的感情。
Is it a... Diamond. 这是个... 钻石。
Yes. 是的。
56 carats, to be exact. 准确地说,56克拉。
It was worn by Louis XVI. 路易十六戴过它。
And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer. 他们称它为“海洋之心”。
The heart of the ocean, yes. 海洋之心,是的。
It's overwhelming. 这太令人惊叹了。
That's for royalty. 那是给皇室的。
We are royalty, Rosalind. 我们就是皇室,罗莎琳德。
You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 你知道,没有什么是我不能给你的。
There's nothing I'd deny you. 没有什么我会拒绝你的。
If you would not deny me. 如果你不会拒绝我。
Open your heart to me, Rose. 对我敞开心扉吧,罗斯。