船员评估撞击,乘客未察危险
类别:剧情电影
船员们评估撞击情况,而乘客们对危险一无所知。
时长 48 秒 · 语速 161 wpm
字幕原文
Note the time. 记下时间。
Enter it in the log. 把它记在日志里。
What was that, Mr Murdock? 那是什么,默多克先生?
An iceberg, sir. 冰山,先生。
I put a harder starboard 我把舵打得更向右了
and ran the engines full of stern, 并让引擎全速倒车,
but it was too close. 但还是太近了。
I tried to port round it, 我试图向左绕过它,
but she hit, and I... 但船还是撞上了,我...
Close the watertight doors. 关闭水密门。
The doors are closed, sir. 门已经关上了,先生。
All stop. 停机。
Find the carpet and get him to sound the ship. 找到卡佩特,让他去检查船只。
Yes, 是的,
sir. 先生。
Come 来。
on, let's 快点,我们。
get the hell out of here. 赶紧离开这里。
Excuse me, why have the engines stopped? 对不起,引擎为什么停了?
I felt a shudder. 我感到一阵颤抖。
I shouldn't worry, madam. 您不必担心,夫人。
We've likely thrown a propeller blade. 我们可能甩掉了一片螺旋桨叶。
That's the shudder you felt. 那就是您感受到的颤抖。
May I bring you anything? 我能为您拿点什么吗?
No, thank you. 不,谢谢。
If this 如果这是
is the direction the rats are going, it's good enough for me. 老鼠们去的方向,那对我来说就足够了。
Please, 请,
everything's under control. 一切都在掌控之中。