钻石失窃,杰克蒙冤
类别:爱情电影
凯尔诬陷杰克偷窃钻石,意图拆散他与罗斯。
时长 59 秒 · 语速 212 wpm
字幕原文
Yes, it has. 没错,它有。
Indeed. 没错。
Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening. 今晚我珍爱的两样东西不见了。
Not that one is back. 并不是说其中一个回来了。
I have a pretty good idea where to find the other. 我心里有数 另一个在哪儿能找到。
Search him. 搜他身。
Take your coat off, son. 把外套脱掉,孩子。
Now what? 现在怎么办?
I'm on it. 我来搞定。
Cal, what are you doing? 凯尔, 你在干什么?
We're in the middle of an emergency. 我们现在情况紧急。
What's going on? 怎么回事?
Is this it? 是这个吗?
That's it. 就是这个。
This is horseshit. 这简直是胡说八道。
Don't you believe it, Rose. Don't. 罗斯,你别相信。 别。
He couldn't have. 他不可能。
Of course he could. 他当然能。
It's easy enough for a profession. 对专业人士来说这轻而易举。
Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, 也许你穿衣服的时候他就做了,
dear. 亲爱的。
Real slick, Calrose. 真够狡猾的,凯尔罗斯。
They put it in my pocket. 他们把它放进我口袋里了。
Shut up. 闭嘴。
It isn't even your pocket, is it, son? 这根本不是你的口袋,对吧,孩子?
Property of A.L. Ryerson. A.L.瑞尔森所有。
That was reported stolen today. 那东西今天被报失窃了。
I just borrowed it. 我只是借用了一下。
I was going to return it. 我本来打算还回去的。
Oh, an honest thief. 哦,一个诚实的贼。
We have an honest thief here today. 我们今天这儿有个诚实的贼。
You know I didn't do this, Rose. 罗斯,你知道我没做这事。
You know it. 你知道的。
Don't you believe them, Rose. 罗斯,你别相信他们。
You know it. 你知道的。
You know I didn't do it. 你知道我没做。
Come on, son. 走吧,孩子。
Let's go. 我们走。
Come on. 走吧。
Let's go. 我们走。
You know I didn't do it, Rose. 罗斯,你知道我没做。
Rose! 罗斯!
Come on. 走吧。
There's a good lad. 好样的。
Come on, son. 走吧,孩子。
There's a good lad. 好样的。
Come on. 走吧。
You know I didn't do it. 你知道我没做。
You know me. 你了解我。