朱迪的勇敢反击

类别:动画电影

小朱迪勇敢反抗霸凌者吉迪恩,坚定追逐梦想的决心。

时长 83 秒 · 语速 164 wpm

字幕原文

What are you gonna do, cry? 你想干什么,哭吗?

Hey! 嘿!

You heard her. 你听到她说的了。

Cut it out. 够了。

Nice costume, loser. 衣服不错嘛,废物。

What crazy world are you living in 你活在什么鬼世界里

where you think a bunny could be a cop? 让你觉得兔子能当警察?

Kindly return my friend's tickets. 请把我朋友的票还给我。

Come and get them. 来拿啊。

But watch out, because I'm a fox. 但小心点,因为我是狐狸。

And like you said in your dumb little stage play, 就像你在你那愚蠢的小舞台剧里说的,

us predators used to eat prey, 我们这些捕食者以前是吃猎物的,

and that killer instinct's still in our denna. 那种杀戮本能还在我们的“denna”里。

Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. 呃,我相当确定那读作DNA。

Don't tell me what I know, Travis. 别告诉我我知道什么,特拉维斯。

You don't scare me, Gideon. 你吓不倒我,吉迪恩。

Scared now? 现在害怕了吗?

Look at her nose twitch. 看她的鼻子在抽动。

She is scared. 她害怕了。

Cry, little baby bunny. 哭吧,小兔子。

Cry. 哭吧。

Ah, you don't know when to quit, do you? 啊,你真是不知好歹,是吗?

I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you 我要你记住这一刻,下次你再以为你

will ever be anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. 会比一个只会种胡萝卜的笨兔子更了不起的时候。

That looks bad. 看起来很糟糕。

Are you okay, Judy? 你没事吧,朱迪?

Yeah. 嗯。

Yeah, I'm okay. 嗯,我没事。

Here you go. 给你。

Wow! 哇!

You got our tickets! 你拿到我们的票了!

You're awesome, Judy. 你真棒,朱迪。

Yeah! 是啊!

That Gideon Gray doesn't know what he's talking about. 那个吉迪恩·格雷不知道自己在说什么。

Well, 嗯,

he was right about one thing. 他有一件事说对了。

I don't know when to quit. 我不知道什么时候该放弃。

Listen up, cadets. 听好了,学员们。

Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits. 动物城在其市界内有12个独特的生态系统。

Tundra Town, Sahara Square, Red Forest District, to name a few. 比如冰川镇、撒哈拉广场、红木森林区。

You're gonna have to master all of them 你们必须掌握所有这些

before you hit the streets. 才能上街执勤。

Or guess what? 否则你猜怎么着?

You'll be dead! 你就死定了!