朱迪请缨寻失踪水獭

类别:动画电影

朱迪不顾局长反对,主动请缨调查水獭先生失踪案。

时长 113 秒 · 语速 168 wpm

字幕原文

what now sir 局长,现在怎么办?

i don't want to be a meter maid i 我不想当交通协管员,我

want to be a real 想当一个真正的

cop 警察。

do you think the mayor asked what i wanted 你觉得市长问过我想要什么吗?

when he assigned you to me 当他把你派给我的时候?

but sir life isn't some cartoon musical 可是局长,生活不是什么卡通音乐剧,

where you sing a little song 你唱一小段歌,

and your insipid dreams magically come true 你那些乏味的梦想就能奇迹般地实现。

so let it go 所以,算了吧。

Chief Bogo, please. 伯格局长,求您了。

Five minutes of your time. 就五分钟。

Please. 求您了。

I'm sorry, sir. 对不起,局长。

I tried to stop her. 我尽力阻止她了。

She's super slippery. 她太滑溜了。

I gotta go sit down. 我得去坐下了。

Ma'am, as I've told you, 夫人,我已经告诉过您了,

we're doing everything we can. 我们正在尽力。

My husband has been missing for ten days. 我丈夫失踪十天了。

His name is Emmett Otterton. 他叫埃米特·奥特顿。

Yes, I know. 是的,我知道。

He's a florist. 他是个花匠。

We have two beautiful children. 我们有两个漂亮的孩子。

He would never just disappear. 他绝不会就这样消失的。

Ma'am, our detectives are very busy. 夫人,我们的侦探都很忙。

Please. 求求您了。

There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmett. 一定有人能找到我的埃米特。

Mrs. Otterton. 奥特顿夫人。

I will find him. 我会找到他的。

Oh, thank you. 哦,谢谢你。

Bless you, bless you, little bunny. 谢谢你,谢谢你,小兔子。

Take this. 拿着这个。

Find my Emmett. 找到我的埃米特。

Bring him home to me 把他带回家给我,

and my babies, please. 还有我的孩子们,求你了。

Mrs. Otterton, please wait out here. 奥特顿夫人,请您在这里等一下。

Of course. 当然。

Oh, thank you both so much. 哦,太谢谢你们了。

One second. 等一下。

You're 你被

fired. 解雇了。

What? 什么?

Why? 为什么?

Insubordination. 不服从命令。

Now, I'm going to open this door 现在,我要打开这扇门,

and you're going to tell 你就要去告诉

that otter you're a former meter maid with delusions of grandeur 那只水獭,你是一个有妄想症的前交通协管员,

who will not be taking the case. 不会接手这个案子。

I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case. 我刚听说霍普斯警官接手了这个案子。

Assistant Mayor Bellweather. 贝尔韦瑟副市长。

The mammal inclusion initiative is really starting to pay off. 哺乳动物包容计划真的开始见效了。

Mayor Lionheart is just going to be 狮心市长一定会

so chuffed. 非常高兴的。

No, no, let's not tell the mayor just 不,不,我们暂时不要告诉市长

yet. 吧。

And I sent it, and it is done, 我已经发了,事情也办完了,

so I did do that. 所以我确实做了。

All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands. 好了,我想这个案子交给她很放心。

Us little guys really need to stick together, right? 我们这些小人物真的需要团结起来,对吧?

Like glue. 像胶水一样。

Good one. 说得好。

Just call me if you ever need anything, okay? 如果你需要什么,就给我打电话,好吗?

You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. 朱迪,你在市政厅永远有个朋友。

All right, 好了,

bye-bye. 再见。

Thank you, ma'am. 谢谢您,夫人。