兔朱迪巧施妙计,狐尼克被迫就范
类别:动画电影
兔朱迪录下狐尼克逃税证据,以此要挟他协助办案。
时长 84 秒 · 语速 164 wpm
字幕原文
And I also know that somewhere 我也知道在某个地方
there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal. 有一家玩具店少了一个毛绒玩具。
So why don't you get back to your box? 所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里去呢?
Fine. 好吧。
Then we'll have to do this the hard way. 那我们只好来硬的了。
Did you just boot my stroller? 你刚才踢了我的婴儿车?
Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. 尼古拉斯·王尔德,你被捕了。
For what? 为什么?
Hurting your free wings? 伤害了你的“免费翅膀”?
Felony tax evasion. 重罪逃税。
Yeah, $200 a day, 365 是的,一天200美元,一年365
days a year. 天。
Since you were 12, that's two decades, 从你12岁起,那就是二十年了,
so times 20, which is $1,460,000, I think. 所以乘以20,我想是1,460,000美元。
I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, 我是说,我只是一只笨兔子,
but 但是
we are good at multiplying. 我们很擅长乘法。
Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, 话说回来,根据你的报税表,你申报了,让我看看,
zero. 零。
Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. 不幸的是,在联邦表格上撒谎是应受惩罚的罪行。
Five years jail time. 五年监禁。
Well, it's my word against yours. 嗯,这只是你我各执一词。
a day, Fluff. 一天,毛绒绒。
365 days a year since I was 12. 从我12岁起,一年365天。
Actually, it's your word against yours. 实际上,这是你自相矛盾。
And if you want this pen, you're going to help me find this 如果你想要这支笔,你就要帮我找到这只
poor missing otter, or the only place you'll be selling popsicles is the 可怜的失踪水獭,否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是
prison cafeteria. 监狱食堂。
It's called a hustle, sweetheart. 这叫套路,甜心。
She hustled 她忽悠了
you. 你。
She hustled you good! 她把你忽悠得不轻!
You a cop now, Nick. 你现在是警察了,尼克。
You gonna need one of these. 你会需要这个的。
Start talking. 说吧。
I don't know where he is. 我不知道他在哪里。
I only saw where he went. 我只知道他去了哪里。
Great, let's go. 太好了,我们走吧。
It's not exactly a place for a 这可不是一个适合
cute little bunny. 可爱小兔子的地方。
Don't call me cute. 别叫我可爱。
Get in the car. 上车。
Okay, you're the boss. 好的,你说了算。