我想妈妈
类别:日常生活
朋友明和乔尔都因家人远在他乡而思念不已,他们分享了思念之情和维系亲情的方式。
时长 33 秒 · 语速 188 wpm
字幕原文
During the class break, Joel says, Min, you look sad. 课间休息时,乔尔说:“敏,你看起来很伤心。”
Is something wrong? 怎么了?
My mom is sick. 我妈妈生病了。
She lives in Laos. 她住在老挝。
I miss her and want to be with her, says Min. 敏说:“我想她,想和她在一起。”
My mom and dad live far away, too. 我爸爸妈妈也住得很远。
I have not seen them for five years. 我已经五年没见到他们了。
I miss them, says Joel. 乔尔说:“我很想他们。”
We talk on the phone, 我们通电话,
I write them letters, and I email them. 我给他们写信,也给他们发邮件。
It all helps, but it is not the same as seeing them. 这些都有帮助,但和见到他们本人不一样。
Yes, says Min. 敏说:“是啊。”
I do the same. 我也一样。
I would like to see my mom and give her a hug. 我想见到我妈妈,给她一个拥抱。
We both miss our loved ones. 我们都想念我们的亲人。