墙上的小手印

类别:儿童故事

小男孩在墙上、门上留下小手印,把这当作送给大人的画,大人对此既无奈又喜爱,充满童趣。

时长 40 秒 · 语速 160 wpm

字幕原文

finger prints on the wall on the door and in the hall 墙上、门上和走廊里都有小手印

made by a little boy's hands so busy and so small. 是一个忙碌又小巧的小男孩的手留下的

he works real hard. 他可真努力啊

soon his prints are everywhere. 很快,他的小手印就无处不在了

on his face on his clothes and even in his hair. 脸上、衣服上 甚至在他的头发里

he smiles at me. his eyes sparkle in the light. 他对我笑了 他的眼睛在灯光下闪闪发亮

I made for you a picture he says with great delight. “我给你做了幅画!”他高兴地说

He shyly takes my hand and shows me all he's done. 他害羞地拉着我的手,给我看他做的一切

We smile at each other. We are both having fun. 我们相视一笑 我们都玩得很开心

Then we wash our hands. 然后我们洗手

The pictures, they will stay. 那些“画”,它们会保留下来

There will be time to wash the walls on another day. 以后总会有时间洗墙的